Langley RCMP are looking for suspects in a number of thefts and attempted frauds since mid-May.
Police have released surveillance footage of their suspects and are asking for public tips to identify and locate them.
• A man allegedly broke into community mailboxes in a Willoughby condo complex on May 16.
The man caused about $4,000 damage to the mailboxes, said Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson for the Langley RCMP. The suspect is Caucasian with short sandy or brown hair.
He was last seen wearing a black hoodie and dark track pants, and carrying a shoulder bag and a crowbar.
• This woman tried to get a debit card using stolen identification. She is described as in her 30s, 5’5”, 130 pounds, with light brown hair, and wearing a black jacket, baggy jeans, and with one arm in a sling.
The ID she used had been stolen in a previous break and enter.
• Police say this man and woman stole three duvet sets, worth almost $1,200, from Sears on June 8.
• This man allegedly broke into the IDA Pharmacy in Langley City on June 13, crawling through a hole in the drywall.
The man is Caucasian and was wearing a black or grey jacket, blue jeans, black shoes, and white socks.
He made off with a small amount of cash from the register.
• This man allegedly entered the Willoughby Liquor Store on June 12, entered the employee area, and went stole a wallet from a store worker’s purse. The suspect is 5’10” to 6’ tall, about 180 pounds, and was wearing baggy sweat pants, a grey jacket, and a white T-shirt.
• This man allegedly stole three bottles of rye from the Langley Liquor Store in the 20800 block of Fraser Highway on June 13.
• On June 15, this man and woman entered an apartment complex in the 5500 block of 208th Street. They smashed security cameras, stole a camera, and stole mail.
Anyone with information on any of the suspects or crimes can call the Langley RCMP at 604-532-3200, or to remain anonymous, call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS). CrimeStoppers can also be contacted by texting BCTIP and a message to CRIMES (274637) or