Langley RCMP is looking for a number of suspects caught on camera during alleged crimes around the community.
The crimes ranged from shoplifting groceries to theft of jewelry and electronics to credit card fraud.
The incidents include:
• A man allegedly stole several items from the Aldergrove Save-On-Foods on March 29. The suspect is described as Caucasian, 40 to 50 years old, about 5’2”, unshaven, with poor teeth. He wore a beige baseball cap, a forest green coat, and carried a grey backpack with metal braces.
• A Caucasian man, 30 to 40 years old, allegedly stole several bottles of vodka from the Jericho Liquor Store on April 19. He stands about 6’0”, with a thin build and short blonde hair. He wore a beige jacket and jeans, and was seen leaving on a bicycle.
• A Macbook computer was allegedly stolen from Simply Computing in the Willowbrook Shopping Centre on April 23 by a man wearing all black clothing and a black hat.
• A man allegedly broke into an apartment building in Langley City and stole a bicycle on April 23.
• On April 24, a man stole a gold chain worth about $1,700 from Ann Louise Jewellers.
• A man allegedly used a stolen credit card to buy items at several locations between April 24 and 27.
• Police are looking for a woman who allegedly stole several bottles of liquor from the Berezan Liquor Store on April 29, before leaving in a black sedan.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Langley RCMP at 604-532-3200, or to remain anonymous, call CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS).