Emergency personnel were called to an industrial area of Langley City Friday night for explosion that broke several windows in a small complex containing an e-vape store and other businesses.
In addition to the shattered windows in All Day Vapes and neighbouring businesses at 203A Street and 57th Avenue, a gas meter out front of the business was damaged.
Langley RCMP S/Sgt. David Brown said members responded to reports of an explosion at about 11:30 p.m. on June 19.
"We don’t think it was an accident at this point," he said.
The explosion caused a gas leak.
"There was hissing coming out of the meter when the member arrived," he added.
The RCMP as well as Langley City Fire Rescue are investigating.