An armed robber, phone thieves, and a perfume shoplifter are among the targets of recent investigations by the Langley RCMP.
The local Mounties released surveillance photos of people suspected of being linked to the crimes this week.
The incidents include:
• A man held up a Langley City Petro Canada gas station on Nov. 16. He claimed to have a gun and was given a small amount of cash from the till, said Cpl. Holly Largy, spokesperson for the Langley RCMP. The suspect is thought to be about 5’5”, thin with a small build. He was wearing dark blue jeans, black shoes, a black jacket, and a white hoodie. He was seen leaving the gas station on 56th Avenue.
• A man allegedly broke into a vehicle parked in the 5200 block of 204th Street on Jan. 12, stealing an iPhone and two iPods.
• A suspect described as an Indo-Canadian man 20 to 30 years old is suspected in a theft of alcohol from an Aldergrove liquor store on Jan. 18. The suspect was wearing all black.
• A Caucasian man in his late 30s to early 40s is suspected of taking several pairs of jeans from Mark’s Work Wearhouse on Feb. 4. The suspect has short brown hair, a short goatee, stands about 5’9” and weighs about 180 pounds. He was wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans.
• A woman allegedly stole perfume from Winners on Feb. 8, and fled the store on a bicycle.
• A man stole an iPhone from a pedestrian near Fraser Highway and 200th Street on Feb. 7. The suspect is described as 6’0” tall, with a grey goatee, wearing a toque.
• A suspect who allegedly stole a pair of work boots from the Otter Co-op on Feb. 11 is described as a Middle Eastern man, about 5’8” tall, 180 pounds, wearing a camouflage green jacket and dark pants.
• Two women allegedly loaded up a shopping cart full of groceries at the Otter Co-op on Feb. 11, leaving without paying. Both women are described as being in their early 30s. One was blonde, 5’7”, and about 150 pounds. She was wearing a green jacket and dark coloured sweatpants. The other woman was 5’7”, 200 pounds, and wore a beige sweater, jeans, and a grey beanie hat.
• A display iPhone was stolen from the Koodo Mobile store in the 19700 block of Fraser Highway on Feb. 19.
Anyone with information on any of the suspects or crimes is asked to call the Langley RCMP at 604-532-3200, or CrimeStoppers at 1-800-222-8477 (TIPS) or solvecrime.ca.