* Bradner Extravaganza: The Jubilee Hall Society hosts an party with the Ken McCoy Band, buffet dinner at 7 p.m., party favours, and bubbly at midnight. Cash bar. Tickets: $40, available at Wilway Lumber (cash only) or Brown Paper Tickets (event 2720266). The society is a non-profit that uses funds from its events to support community groups, health causes and more.
* Murder Mystery: Beatniks Bistro, 9194 Glover Rd., has a murder mystery dinner party Dec. 31. Doors open at 8:30. Tickets: $100. Book: 604-888-4487.
* NYE party: Trading Post Brewing, 9143 Glover Rd., starts the party at 8 p.m. at its Fort Langley location. Tickets: $30 for brews, nibbles, music from Zaac Pick, party favours and a midnight toast. Info: 604-343-2337.
* NYE at the brewery: Trading Post Brewing, 20120 64th Ave., starts the party at 7 p.m. at its brewery and tasting room. Live music, tastings, a special cask and midnight toast. No tickets required. Info: 604-343-2337.
* Cascades ballroom: Cascades Casino Resort has the Retro Dance Party with tribute acts to Fleetwood Mac, Abba, and Rod Stewart. Bands begin at 9 p.m. No minors. Tickets: $94.50 plus fees and taxes. Info: cascadescasino.ca.
* Cascades Summit Theatre: Cascades Casino Resort has a dinner dance featuring March Hare. Tickets: $70 to $85 plus tax. Includes dinner buffet, party favours, balloon drop, snack, champagne toast. Info: cascadescasino.ca or 604-530-2211.
* Celebration: Match Eatery at Cascades Casino Resort has a DJ party 9 p.m. to 3 a.m. with no cover charge.
* Gourmet NYE: The Oak and Thorne, and Townhall Langley offer a gourmet three course meal for $40, the meal and late night celebration for $50 or just the late night celebration for $20. Celebration includes live DJ, treats and bubbly at midnight. Info: jrgvancouver.ca.