* Peterse display: 5 to 10 p.m., nightly to Jan. 3, 4086 205B St. A sign at the home shows the FM station to use to hear the music that is synchronized to 30,000 LED lights.
* Basran family: 5 to 10:15 p.m. nightly, 2328 Wakefield Dr.
* Langley Meadows: 2924 Wiggins Place. Blow ups, lights and music with more added daily.
* Walnut Grove: 206th Street at 91A Ave.
* Sight and sound: 5 to 11 p.m. Sunday to Thursday, 5 p.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday to Jan. 4, 20997 86A Ave. Everything is synched to music on computer. Tune into 99.7 FM to listen.
* Festive lights: 6 to 11 p.m. nightly to Jan. 3, 19646 49th Ave. More than 20,000 lights flash in time to music. Display includes animated features and more.
* Tree of Hope: evenings until New Years, 22011 88th Ave. The Redwoods Golf Course has built the 21-foot tree in memory of course founder Larry Hope. The public is welcome to stop in and see it.
* Animated lights: 4 to 10 p.m., Sunday to Thursday and 4 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday, to Jan. 5, 9241 213th St. Computer controlled show with more than 15,000 l ights, leaping arches, a 15-foot spiral tree and animated singing trees.