* Pet photos with Santa: 5:15 to 6 p.m., Nov. 20 and 27 and Dec. 1 and 11, Willowbrook Shopping Centre. Book at www.shopwillowbrook.com. Restrictions apply (see online for rules).
* All I Want For Christmas Market & Mini Food Truck Festival: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., Nov. 12, George Preston Recreation Centre. Encompass Support Services Society hosts with more than 30 vendors and five food trucks. Info: encompass-supports.com.
* Craft and bake sale: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Nov. 12, Willoughby Hall, 20809 83rd Ave. The Langley-Willoughby Women’s Community Institute. Free admission to check out the home baking, fudge, books, Christmas, glass and needle crafts, cards, jewelry, and more. Lunch available.
* Fort Christmas Market: 11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Nov. 13, Fort Langley Community Hall. ThinkReferrals Fort Langley chapter hosts the fourth annual market with more than 30 vendors. Admission by donation (to sponsor a family in need). Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Charity Shopping Night: 6:30 to 9:30 p.m., Nov. 15, Willowbrook Shopping Centre. Photo with Santa, special offers, refreshments, live entertainment and more at this after-hours shopping evening with 20 charity partners. Tickets: $10 in advance, $15 at the door. Info: www.shopwillowbrook.com.
* Craft sale: 4 to 9 p.m., Nov. 18 and 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Nov. 19, Saints Joachim and Ann Catholic Church, 2827 273rd St. Local vendors and crafters, a bake shop, chili Friday, perogies Saturday, homemade soup, sandwiches, free facepainting, and a free visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus. Info: stsjoachimandanncraftfair.wordpress.com.
* 8th annual Holiday Craft Fair: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 19, Parkside Elementary, 3300 270th St. Crafters and vendors, event kids’ entrepreneurial tables, pizza lunch, and concession. Tables: $25. Info: 604-856-7775.
* Annual Craft Fair: 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 19, 21405 56th Ave. Langley Secondary School’s annual tradition continues with 70 vendors, carolers, door prizes, a concession and more.
* Holiday craft fair: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 19, 5100 206th st. The Blacklock Elementary PAC sale has vendors, a concession, kids’ crafts, photo booth, bake sale, and raffles. One free raffle ticket for each food bank donation. Info: facebook.com/events/1114816618595914.
* Holiday craft fair: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 19, 20390 40th Ave. The third annual sale by the Belmont Elementary PAC has crafts, vetted vendors, 40 plus booths, a concession, free parking, and admission by donation. Rentals: email@example.com.
* Otter Holiday Market: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., Nov. 19, 24687 56th Ave. Bethel Mennonite Church offers local handmade arts and crafts, breakfast 9 to 11 a.m. and more.
* Rad Santa: 10 to 11 a.m. for pets, and 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. for families, Nov. 19, Potters Nursery, 19158 48th Ave. Get photos with Santa. A Twins Cancer Fundraising group event. Info: facebook.com/events/229743284107202.
* Long Table Christmas Gala LaLaLa LaLaLaLa: 7 p.m., Nov. 19, Potters Nursery, 19158 48th Ave. The Twins Cancer Fundraising group presents an Italian inspired three-course dinner. Live entertainment, a guy dressed in red, DJ and more. Info: facebook.com/events/229743284107202.
* Murrayville Holiday Market: 4 to 9 p.m., Nov. 18 and 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 19, Murrayville Hall, 21667 48th Ave. Free admission and 40 vendors.
* Christmas Craft Fair: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 19, Avalon Gardens, 22323 48th Ave. Info: avalon-gardens.com.
* Bloom Winter Market: 10 a.m. to 5 pm., Nov. 19 and 20, Fort Langley Community Hall, 9167 Glover Rd. $2 admission for adults. Proceeds to a local charity. Info: facebook.com/BloomPromotions.
* Photos with Santa for autistic children: 9:30 to 10:30 a.m., Nov. 20 and 27, Willowbrook Shopping Centre. A special quiet session will be held. Book at www.shopwillowbrook.com.
* Christmas Market: 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 26, James Kennedy Elementary, 9060 212th St. The elementary PAC sale offers decor, jewelry, baking, woodwork, art, sewing, ornaments and more at more than 50 stalls. Free admission.
* Fourth annual fair: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 26, 20965 77A Ave. Richard Bulpitt Elementary’s PAC has organized a sale with 50 vendors, door prizes, a 50/50, lunch, snacks, and more.
* North Otter Elementary: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m., Nov. 26, 5370 28th St. More than 40 crafters and vendors.
* Utopia Marketplace Holiday Bazaar: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 26, Fort Langley Community Hall. More than 40 local vendors. Free parking. Free tote bags for the first 150 people. Info: facebook.com/events/196631320695815.
* Craft fair: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 26, Calvary Baptist Church, 27233 Fraser Hwy. The fair offers homemade local crafts, ornaments, candles, framed paintings, sewing and more.
* Coast Salish Christmas Market: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., Nov. 27, Fort Langley Lions Hall, 23022 88th Ave. First Nations art, jewelry, treats, and more.
* Speed for Need: 6 to 8 p.m., Dec. 1, Fast Track Karting, 5760 Production Way. A donation of non-perishable food or cash gets a free race. First come, first serve basis. Restrictictions apply. Benefits the Langley Christmas Bureau and Sources Langley Food Bank. Info: fasttrackkarting.ca.
* A Christmas Carol radio play: 7:30 p.m., Dec. 2 and 3, and 3 p.m. Dec. 3 and 4, Clova Cinema, 5732 176th St. A 1940s style radio play featuring live music and sound effects. Tickets: $18 to $20. Limited seating. Advance tickets recommended. Info: imaginethatplace.com/tickets-upcoming-shows-2.
* Coghlan Craft Fair: 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Dec. 3, Coghlan Fundamental School, 4452 256th St. Vendors, baking, silent auction, and activities for kids. Rentals available. Info: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Breakfast with Santa: 9 to 11 a.m., Dec. 3, Douglas Recreation Centre, 20550 Douglas Cres. Info: Crafts, painting, breakfast and visits with Santa. $10 per person. Free for children three and younger. Must register in advance. Info: 604-514-2865.
* Magic of Christmas Parade: 6 to 9 p.m., Dec. 3, Fraser Highway one-way section.
* Craft and Recycle Sale: 1:30 to 4:30 p.m., Dec. 3, Brookswood Seniors’ Centre, 19899 36th Ave. Members are selling home made crafts and recycled goods and collectibles. $2. Info: brookswood.ca.
* Murrayville Holiday Market: 4 to 9 p.m., Dec. 9 and 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Dec. 10, Murrayville Hall, 21667 48th Ave. Free admission and 40 vendors.
* Christmas on King Street: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Dec. 10, King Street, Fort Langley. Join the Langley Arts Council, the Langley Centennial Museum, and the BC Farm Museum for vendors, artisan, artists, family and children’s activities (both traditional and modern), carolers, a Christmas tree lot, photos in a carriage or sleigh, and more. Info: langleyarts.ca.
* Breakfast with Santa: 9 to 11 a.m., Dec. 11, Krause Berry Farm, 6179 248th St. Breast cancer fundraiser features breakfast, live music, facepainting, LEGO, elves, Santa and more. No advance tickets. Info: www.krauseberryfarms.com.
* Christmas in the Village: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., Dec. 16, 17 and 18, Fort Langley. Festive market with A Christmas Carol theme. Info: facebook.com/events/901911929938515.
Christmas Fun listings are free. Langley items must be submitted at least 14 days ahead. Send items to LangleyAdvance.com/add-event or email email@example.com, with “Christmas Fun” in the subject line.