#FrontPageFriday: Read about the first lady of Langley, who just turned 104
Enjoy this week's roundup of news, entertainment, sports, community groups, opinion and more.
Even if you’ve never met some of the people, such as Dorscie Paterson, profiled in the pages of the Langley Advance, you will benefit from their efforts on behalf of the community.
She co-founded the Langley Hospice Society and was a Lady Lion.
There’s an array of stories in this week’s edition for the public to enjoy.
– Dorscie Paterson turned 104 years of age
– Langley-based curlers are rockin’ it
– Filmmaking brothers shoot in Langley
– Langley popular with film and TV productions
– Tory leadership hopefuls will debate here
– Coach’s Corner, an Advance exclusive