The Langley Advance of May 18, 2017:
– Learn about a captive breeding program for the endangered northern spotted owl,
– A new viewing platform that allows people to see the Langley bog but not damage this sensitive ecosystem,
– All the local happenings on Victoria Day (May 22),
– The latest in the arts scene
– Local efforts to improve the lives of others, and
– A Langley man who competed at an international baseball tournament in New Zealand.
There’s always plenty to explore in the Langley Advance.