Listings are free but at the discretion of the editor. To be considered for publication, items must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the publication date. Christmas fun appears in print editions through the holidays and at www.langleyadvance.com. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website.
- BC Hot Rod Association Christmas Auction: Fundraiser for the Valley Therapeutic Association is Dec. 4. at the West Langley Community Hall, 208th Street at 94th Avenue. The doors will open at 5pm. The auction will start at 6:45pm.
- Kwantlen Christmas Craft Fair: The fair is in the newly renovated boardroom of the Kwantlen Band Office, Gabriel Road on McMillan Island, Fort Langley. A fair runs 10am to 4pm on Dec. 8. Table rentals are $20 per day. Info: Walter, 604-376-1374.
- Fort Langley Christmas Craft Fair: The next fair is Dec. 9 (10am to 5pm) at the Fort Langley Community Hall. Table rentals available for $40. Info: Walter Knott, 604-376-1374.
- Christmas Tea and Treasures: On Dec. 8, from 10am to 3pm at St. Andrew's Anglican Church on Old Yale Road near Fraser Highway, enjoy tea and treats or savories, artisans and vendors offering unique items such as sheepskins, jewelry, toys, soaps, gourmet kitchen items, candles, crochet items and more. There are door prizes and free admission. Funds raised go to support the Ministries of St. Andrew's Anglican Church.
- Christmas Craft Fair: The Christmas Craft Fair is Dec. 9, 11am to 3pm at Riley Tree Farm, 21900 100th Ave. This festive holiday event is free to attend. Complimentary treats, hot chocolate and crafts for the kids. Family photos for a donation to the BC Children's Hospital. Info: rileytrees.ca.
- Santa's Helpers: People are invited to a holiday event at the High Point Equestrian Clubhouse, 658 200th St., on Dec. 9 from 1-5pm. Tickets are $8 per child/adult and include photos with Santa, appetizers, and treats for the kids. All proceeds benefit the Langley Christmas Bureau. Buy tickets in advance at http://santasclubhouse.eventbrite.ca/.
- Crazy Christmas: The event is at Laughing Stock Ranch, 24556 32nd Ave. on Dec. 16, from 10am to 4pm Santa will be there to meet the kids (photos available). There are also pony rides, a petting zoo, bouncy castle, colouring contest, hay room filled with candy canes and prizes, a silent auction, concession, and more. Cost: $15 per child (adults admitted free). Bring two non-perishable food items or an item for Basics for Babies( diapers, canned food, etc.) and the cost is $10 per child. Info: www.laughingstockranch.ca.
- Pancake Breakfast with Santa: The cost is by donation to breast cancer research on Dec. 16, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. No reservations are required. At Krause Berry Farms, 6179 248th St. For more information, contact 604-856-5757 ext. 203 or www.krauseberryfarms.com.