- Jackman Manor's Annual Christmas Bazaar: Stop by 10am to 2pm on Nov. 17 for crafts, baking, a silent auction, raffles and more. Table rental: $15 plus a door prize item. At 27477 28th Ave. Info: Barb, 604-856-4161 ext. 225.
- Celtic Christmas Faire: From 10am to 4pm on Nov. 17, the White Spot Pipe Band fundraiser is at the Fort Langley Community Hall, 9167 Glover Rd. Crafts, baked goods and Celtic faire. Admission by donation. Pipers and dancers perform. Info: WhiteSpotPipeBand on Facebook.
- Open House and Craft Fair: Langley Seniors Village hosts the event Nov. 17, 10am to 3pm. The Langley Ukulele Ensemble will perform at this free admission event. 20363 65th Ave. 604-539-3302.
- Christmas Bazaar: The Port Kells Congregational Church fair is Nov. 17 from 10am to 2:30pm at 19131 88th Ave. Admission by donation for the food bank. Hand crafted items, gift items, community vendor tables, and refreshments are on offer. Lunch is 11:30am to 1:30pm.
- 20th Annual Christmas Craft and Bake Sale: Head to the Willoughby Hall, 8280 208th St., on Nov. 17 for the annual sale that runs 10am to 3pm. Lunch is available. Free admission.
- Coats for Christmas: Take gently used winter coats and winter gear to Vanilla Clothing, 8880 202nd St. for the coat drive Nov. 17, 10:30am to 5:30pm. Info: 604-371-0071.
- Order of the Eastern Star Christmas Craft Fair: Langley Chapter #50 has a fair 10am to 3pm on Sunday, Nov. 18 at the Eureka Masonic Hall, 20701 Fraser Hwy. Vendor tables $20. Info: Gwen 604-888-4575.
- Thank You for Caring Tea: Sunday, Nov. 18, 1-4pm at the Langley Golf Course banquet rooms, 21550 44th Ave. Hosted by the wives of Langleys mayors (Debbie Froese and Charlene Fassbender). For the Langley Christmas Bureau. Silent auction, prizes, refreshments and baking. Cole Armour and the Langley Community Music School perform. Jim McGregor emcees. Bring an unwrapped gift for a child or a cash donation. Info: langleychristmasbureau.com.
Listings are free but at the discretion of the editor. To be considered for publication, items must be submitted at least 10 days prior to the publication date. Christmas fun appears in print editions through the holidays and at www.langleyadvance.com. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website.