Vancity Women’s Expo and Pop-Up is coming to the Cloverdale Agriplex from September 22—24.
The event promises to be the “ultimate girl’s day out” for women of all ages according to event organizers, Shannon Ross and Breanna Ross Mader.
Around 200 vendors are expected to set up at the three-day exhibition, and the booths will feature everything from fashion to sports, home decor to tech companies.
More than 60 of those vendors will be “pop-up” shops, showcasing local artisans and businesses that do not operate a traditional storefront, giving attendees the opportunity to see art, handmade soaps, antiques and more.
As well as opportunities to shop, the expo will have workshops, demonstrations, food and wine sampling, career and business resources, prizes and giveaways.
Friday, Sept. 22
- 5:30–6:30 p.m. Live music, Tigers in Oceans
- 7 p.m. Fashion Show
Saturday, Sept. 23
- 11–11:40 a.m. TED Train, Eat, Drink
- 12–12:30 p.m. The Passionate Home
- 1–2 p.m. Zealous Art DIY
- 2:30–3 p.m. Glenda Standeven, motivational speaker and author
- 3:30–4 p.m. SOS My Space, Organizing Spaces
- 4:30–5 p.m. Sensafloat Spa, Float Therapy
Sunday, Sept. 24
- 10:30–11:30 a.m. Little Fern Woven Art, DIY Macrame
- 12–12:20 p.m. Everafter Princess Party event
- 1–1:40 p.m. Loving Littles Blog, blogging panel
- 2–2:30 p.m. Holistic Healthy Habits
- 3–3:30 p.m. Eve Lee, nutritional coach
The show will be open on Friday, Sept. 22, from 4–9 p.m., Saturday, Sept. 23, from 10 a.m–6 p.m., and Sunday, Sept. 24, from 10 a.m–5 p.m. Tickets cost $8, tickets are cash only and are available for purchase at the door at the Cloverdale Agriplex, located at 17798 62 Ave.
For more information, visit www.vancitywomensexpo.com.