Have you seen an eye-catching holiday display? Let us know the details. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Christmas-a-holic Cannons: 20102 42nd Ave. 4:30-9:30pm Dec. 1 to Jan. 1. Cops for Cancer fundraiser Dec. 22 with a silent auction, face painting, hot dogs, hot chocolate, and a pie-eating contest.
- Parallel Acres: 232nd Street and Zero Avenue. The lights are on Dec. 1-31 (closed Christmas Day), 5-9:30pm. People welcome but no dogs please.
- Being Neighbourly: The folks around 207/208th Streets and 93A Avenue have a bit of a friendly competition to see who can outdo each other on decorating.
- More Grove goodies: Several houses in the area of 206th Street and 91A Avenue.
- Swartz Seasonal Sizzle: The family will be adding more throughout the holidays at 19646 49th Ave. Lights and music are on 5-11pm each night until Jan. 7. The public can walk up the lane or view from the road.
- 19646 49th Ave.
- 6585 193rd St.
- cul de sac on 69A Avenue at 201st Street.
- Magical Castle: 20169 32nd Ave.
- Tune to 99.7 FM: Enter off 42nd Avenue to get to 4086 205B St. to enjoy the display and music daily, 5-10pm until Jan. 1.
- Japanese garden: A private Japanese-inspired garden is decorated for the holidays. Admission by donation to Ronald McDonald House. Open Friday and Saturday in December, 6-10pm at 21004 43rd Ave.
- Come Listen to the Lights: Stop by 9241 213th St. for the light show synchronized to music (107.7 FM). More than 12,000 lights. Shows run until Jan. 8. 5-10pm Sunday to Thursday and 5-11pm on Friday and Saturday. On Dec. 25, 26 and Jan. 1, lights will be on noon to 11pm.
- Wish Upon A Star: 13,000 lights at 19368 62A Ave. Turn onto 193B Street from 64th Avenue and watch for the star.
@ Copyright 2013